Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Mark Cuban vs. Music Industry

Billionaire Marc Cuban, most known for his ownership of the Dallas Mavericks, has come out and announced that he is financing the EFF legal battle at Grokster vs. MGM:


So , the real reason of this blog. To let everyone know that the EFF and others came to me and asked if I would finance the legal effort against MGM. I said yes. I would provide them the money they need. So now the truth has been told. This isnt the big content companies against the technology companies. This is the big content companies, against me. Mark Cuban and my little content company. Its about our ability to use future innovations to compete vs their ability to use the courts to shut down our ability to compete. its that simple.



Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home