Thursday, March 24, 2005

Prelude to a come up....

So, I am doing this blog-thing.... some might say: "Well, everybody has a blog nowadays, so innovative of you". So what? I'll probably be talking to myself in here for a while so who would care anyway?

What can you expect from Raise The Game? Everything ranging from ramblings and rants about various topics, interesting links, sports, commentaries on everything that I like to comment about and so on. Just don't expect me to go all mainstrain for the sake of a big readership. You can have that elsewhere. Anyway, by reading my blog you will get to know me and my personal interests, hobbies and views and opinions and might gain some knowledge on various topics. Curios why this is called Raise The Game? Well, this is the standard that I life up to.

Anyway, if you happen to have stumbled accross my blog just leave me a note. Doesn't matter if it's positive or not. And don't forget to check in every week or so.Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home