Monday, April 18, 2005

Best. Series. Ever.

This is a tribute to the best damn series ever made for television: LOST

I've been hooked on it since Day 1 and it only keeps getting better and better every episode! I'm already at Episode 19 or so and I can say that you get blown away every time you watch it.
You really know that you are watching a damn good series when you catch yourself looking at your clock while watching it and saying to yourself: "Damn, already 30 minutes over - only 15 minutes left!!" And this is the case with Lost. You can't say this about most other series, even if you really like them. I can say that when the DVD is released I'll be the first one to buy it! My final verdict: Best. Series. Ever.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger s said...

omg!! when i started watching it, i watched 3 or 4 eps a day as fast as i could get them hhehehe, then got upset when i was catching up and thus had to wait for an episode each week =\. definitely the best =)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home