Monday, April 25, 2005

Dream Job

ESPN Journalist Kieran Darcy, now know as lucky SOB of the week, was called upon to be a celebrity judge on the annual Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader audition. You can easily call this his sweetest assignment ever...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

As a Cowboys fan I'm naturally opposed to the Eagles, but you really have to hand it to their cheerleaders! Have you ever seen their calender? The other day I was in LA and I saw some Raiders cheerleaders signing autographs with photo-ops at Universal Studios. They looked pretty good from up close! But the line was like all around the block, so I gave it a pass...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Why do I never get called for this?

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Mark D. said...

Yeah, I don't know what is going on with the Mavs. Someone needs to lite a fire under there arse.

I caught that article on Cubans Blog. I think it is funny that he took it down with no comment.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mark D. said...

Local Radio station here(The Ticket) just talked to Cuban and he claims that there was no pressure from der komish. He just got tired of getting beat down by Rocket fans. Not sure if I believe it.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous home loans said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home