Friday, April 08, 2005

Ramblings, Part I

What's up! You may have noticed that I've been experiencing some problems with the pictures on my site lately. A buddy of mine has been so kind to let me use his webspace hosted by Fortunecity to save them there. Somehow these cats don't allow deeplinks any more and my pics won't show. Thanks for nothing, dudes. Fortunecity used to be a really cool place but since they seem to be almost bankrupt they've been adopting senseless policies every day. They used to let you have 100 Megs of storage space, now new arrivals will only get 25 MB at their mercy. So I have been looking around for another image host and created a picture gallery at Yahoo. But of course no linking at all seems to work and you can't upload .gifs. Waste of time. Then I noticed that Sheena (gotta love those goggles!) from a blog I linked to on this site, uses Tinypic so I tried it out. I Don't buy their concept yet. By the way, you should definitely check out her blog. Apparently she's this really smart girl from Brunei (That's on the island of Borneo, which mostly belongs to Malaysia, in case you were wondering) who studies in England. I think even Oxford, but I haven't figured it out completely yet. I recommend to read all of her postings, very entertaining. She really doesn't fall for the simple perception and has her eyes wide open! Hehe....

More ramblings: So Glen "Big Dog" Robinson has played some minutes in the past few Spurs games and did kinda well, at least for his standards. But who would expect anything big from a guy who's last NBA game was more than a year ago? Anyway, he even played quality minutes in the Spurs' ugly loss to Dallas last night, which I won't even go into detail about. I'm just gonna forget about it and pretend it never happened. Gotta focus on the playoffs and Timmy coming back next week!

It seems that along with my pictures my readership has also vanished. Thanks for your support. At least Raise The Game has made it to Google and Ice Rocket, as proven here, here and here. Nice to see that I'm on the #1 page for Marc Cuban. UPDATE: If you click these links they won't show me on the results page any more. But it used to work last week. Another letdown on this rainy night.....

So, that's it for today. I'll hit you with more output soon, promised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home