Sunday, April 17, 2005

Reaching for the sky

Wanna know how I fare against professional basketball players?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I'm pretty happy with my height. But obviously I would be considered "undersized" in the NBA.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

See that wingspan? Yeah, call me "Eagle"!!

All these pics were taken before a Spurs game in the Alamo Dome, when they still used to play there. Here's a beautifull shot I took of it looking from the Tower of America:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Mark D. said...

Hey, thanks for the comments. Wow I gotta stop posting when I am drinking. That thing had so many typos I was cracking up when I reread it.
Thanks for the info on icerocket.com.
Like the pics. I know how you feel. I'm 6'2" and whenever I run into a NBA guy I feel like a midget. Especially Bradley! Good info on the MLS coming to S.A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home