Sunday, June 19, 2005

Big Shot Bobby

Fucking Amazing! But let me start from the beginning: Prior to the game I knew it was time to bring out the lucky charms and talismans, which I hadn't done the last games. I chose to put on the Spurs hat I wore during Game 1 and I knew that this wasn't going to be enough, due to the importance of this game. So I had to bring out the big guns! There was only one object powerfull enough in my closet: My good old DAVID ROBINSON NO. 50 jersey, which was my first ever Spurs jersey I had gotten back in the days when I was a young kid growing up. Good thing it still fit me, I always stay in good shape! ;-)

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

What do I have to tell you about the game, ya'll saw it yourself. THANK YOU ROBERT HORRY! Man, what a shot! That one is going to be right up there in the Phantheon of Clutch Shots in the Finals with Michael Jordan, Dr. J, Magic and Larry Bird. He took off so much pressure after hitting this incredible shot with 5.8 seconds left, everything just fell off me! THANK YOU AGAIN!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous golfing equipment said...

It was just brutal. US OpenJ. Just about everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong, Daly says. And Daly's jovial attitude is back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home