Monday, July 11, 2005

On The Run

Not much going on here lately, huh? Well, I'm still totally not coming up with any bloggable thoughts whatsoever. I am going to be putting an massive effort of time into different projects soon, so this will remain as status quo for a while.

A special shoutout goes to Sheena, who keeps checking this blawg in regular periods even though I'm such an active blogger as Keanu Reeves is an "actor". Sorry I've gone mute here girl, but I can't help it. I'll let you know when I'm back to active blogging again, or just drop me a line if you feel so.


Hm, I haven't been to Venezuela in four weeks... It's about time for a return visit, isn't it?

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger s said...

hehehe
hi there
i've gone mute too, kind of.
getting lazier and lazier to blog =S
hows things with u?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Mark D. said...

Well I'm trying to make a comeback and it looks like your taking a break. LOL.

Yeah I took a break for a while. I had a lot of stuff going on then it was hard to get back into the habit. But I'm gonna try now to post a least 2-3 times a week.

Well look forward to reading you when you get back.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

I like the national football
It is usefull, world cup commercial

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger AnJaka said...

This is a some good links : Google game make money online playing
Do you like the game ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit game make money online playing
Google game make money online playing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home